Oil & Gas
Our experienced pilots provide cost-effective and safe inspection services with drones for the Oil & Gas market.
What we do:
- Offshore and onshore site inspections
- HD video and image acquisition
- Thermographic image acquisition
- Gas detection inspections
- Highly experienced pilots and technicians
- Technical inspection reports
- 3D reproductions of facility structures in CAD format
- Risk and method statements
- Creation of technical databases for failure analyses
What we provide:
- Live flare stack inspections
- Flare tip inspections
- Flare tower inspections
- Thermal imaging of pipelines, towers and stacks
- Thermal imaging of entire plants
- Under decks inspections
- Corrosion detection
- topside inspection
Advantages for our clients:
- Reduced time and expense (a few days instead of weeks) increases profits
- Strategic maintenance decisions without system shut down
- Inspections defined by customer requirements
- Safe inspections of hazardous sites
- All operations are 100% safe
- No infrastructure provisioning needed for operations
- Quick, flexible and repeatable operations
- More control over asset integrity
- CAD data integration with company research and development programs and planning
- Geo-referenced representations of entire plant facilities in GIS format with the possibility of easily identifying coordinate and distance measurements, as well as displaying temperature measurement data using Context Capture processing.
In refineries and other petrochemical plants, equipment failure can affect safety and result in significant loss of profits. Unseen issues may have serious consequences. Using infrared cameras is a proactive way to identify and repair defective components before it is too late. Thousands of components can be inspected without having to shut down any processes. These operations enable very safe monitoring of leaks and cracks.
Thermal imaging maintenance solutions can identify sources of emissions of volatile organic compounds in oil and gas installations. They are able to detect Benzene, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Hexane, Isoprene, Methanol, Octane, Pentane, Toluene, Xylene, Butane, Ethane, Methane, Propane, Ethylene and Propylene under many circumstances including
- Leaks in tankers
- Leaks in pipelines and installations
Thus avoiding emissions that can lead to system shut downs. Our drone solutions enable our customers to quickly survey large plant areas and kilometers of pipelines quickly and safely and without interrupting operations.
Regulations specify thousands of inspection points and the frequency with which they should be monitored. A complete system for testing and repair of leaks can provide important competitive advantages and reduce maintenance and inspection costs. We provide complete failure analysis and prevention solutions, starting from surveys during plant operations for maintenance programming analyses, triggered by working component deterioration. Our complete technical reports combine acquired visual and thermal imaging, and gas detection data in CAD and GIS formats.